The library continued in its efforts to improve services, introduce new facilities and increase awareness of the services on offer for easy access to quality information.
- Wi-Fi - Library is Wi-Fi enabled. Users’ access subscribed online resources through username password.
- KOHA – Library functions through KOHA software.
- Reading Room facility – Library is open for 12 hours i.e. 8am to 8pm. Students/users can avail reading room facility for 12 hours.
- LED Information Display - Pharma News and Library Information displayed on LED.
- Orientation - Library conducts user orientation program on our subscribed databases frequently.
- Online Databases Training – Subscribed Databases Publishers’ are called for new users’ training.
- Question Papers on BBT – Users can access previous years question papers online.
- Inter Library Cooperation - Inter Library Cooperation among SVKM & NMIMS libraries is very important initiative from the library. This facility makes our users to access any of our libraries.
- Reprographic facility – Photocopying facility is available for library material.
- Reference services were made available to the user community, especially to the faculty and Ph. D. students. Cases on various subject areas were downloaded and purchased from Harvard Business School Publishing to facilitate teaching. In addition, it also procured textbooks for students. It provided extended services to the users by securing the membership of the British Council library.
- In order to provide alerts to users about the latest information in areas of their interest, the library continued to provide the following current awareness services:
- List of additions to resources during the month
- Info Alert
- Monthly Bulletin – Current Content Service of Periodicals.
- Institutes news
- Information display of forthcoming conferences, seminar, national and international events
- Book Exhibition/Display
- In order to increase awareness of the e-resources that the University subscribes to, the library continuously conducts user training programs and large posters displaying information about each e-resource are displayed across all the schools.