Dr. Ginpreet Kaur Khurana
B.Pharma., M.Pharma., Ph.D.
+91-022-42332000 (Extn - 2092)
10 years and 6 months
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Publications - 47 (International - 32, National - 15 )
- Books - 2
- Book Chapters - 4
- Presentations - 38 (International - 25, National - 13)
- Government funded projects –2
- Principal investigator for Project entitled “Innovative approach to target Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: CB2 agonist combined with L-Arginine” Department of Science and Technology Science & Engineering Research Board, Govt. of India, 36 months, Rs. 24,86,350/-.
- Co-investigator for Project entitled “Application of Radiotracer in evaluating the therapeutic potential of Morinda genus for dementia” Department of Atomic Energy,Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Govt. of India, Rs.24,86,350/-
- Industry projects-02
Completed : 02
- Co-investigator for Ethix Pharma funded project entitled Efficacy Study of Test sample against H. pylori infection + PGE2 and Urease determination” of Rs. 2,00,000/-, 2 months, August 2013.
- Co-investigator for Ethix Pharma funded project entitled “In-Vivo Anti-Inflammatory Dose Response Study of Polygonum minus (Kesum) Extract in Wistar Albino Rats” of Rs. 40,000/- in 2012.
She has guided Fifteen M.Pharm. students for their research projects.
- Ginpreet Kaur awarded SPER WF-Young teacher award during 4th Annual International Conference of Society of Pharmaceutical Education and Research held on February 27th and 28th 2015 at DIT University, Dehradun.
- Ginpreet Kaur received the “Best Oral Presentation Award” for scientific paper entitled “Evaluation of Antihyperlipidemic potential of Lagenaria Siceraria and Trigonella Foenum graceum in rats” at the 2nd Annual Conference of Society of Pharmaceutical education and Research at Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard University, and Delhi held on 9th March, 2013
- Awarded Best Faculty award from SPP School of Pharmacy and Technology Management, SVKM’S NMIMS University in Year 2012
- Ginpreet Kaur Awarded by “Dr.R.D. Kulkarni Prize”: for scientific paper entitled "α-Glucosidase inhibitory activity of curcumin and curcumin in combination with piperine and quercetin" at Fourth International Conference On “Innovations in Translating Technologies through Clinical Pharmacology”, Organized by South Asian Chapter of American College of Clinical Pharmacology, 10th to 12th December 2010, Sahyadri Guest House, Malabar Hill, Mumbai. December, 2010
- Ginpreet Kaur received by ‘Dr. Ashok B. Vaidya Prize’ for scientific paper entitled “Antihyperlipidemic potential of combinatorial extract of curcumin in triton – induced Hyperlipidemia in rats” at Third International Annual Conference on ‘Drug Discovery & Development – Challenges in Partnership’, Organized by South Asian Chapter of American College of Clinical Pharmacology, 2nd, 3rd & 4th October, 2009
- Awarded for securing 2nd position in Master of Pharmacy ,Delhi Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sciences And Research (DIPSAR),Delhi University,2005
- Lifetime Membership of the Indian Pharmacological Society, Indian Society of hypertension, Indian Pharmaceutical Association, APTI, International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Nominated as Council member of Society of Pharmaceutical education and Research (SPER) Women’s forum Council.
- Reviewer in Pharmaceutical Biology, Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative medicine, Society of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, Journal of Food Science (JFS) Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Registered as Pharmacist in Delhi Pharmacy Council.
- Advisory Board Member for Bio info Publications Journals, Editorial board member of Austin Journal of Pharmacology, “Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology Management, SPER Times Published by Society of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome Disorders (DMSD), Austin Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics & Journal of Microbial Pathophysiology and Pathogenesis.
- G Kaur, M Invally, M Chintamaneni. Influence of piperine and quercetin on antidiabetic potential of curcumin. Journal of Complementary and Integrative Medicine. 13 (3): 247-255; 2016.
- S K Bhullar, D Rana, B K Ozsel, R Yadav, G Kaur, M Chintamaneni, H S Buttar, M B G Jun, M Ramalingam. A Comparative Study of the Antibacterial Activity of Rosemary Extract Blended with Polymeric Biomaterials. Journal of Bionanoscience. 10(4): 326-330; 2016. (IF-1.3)
- R Yadav, T Angolkar, G Kaur, HS Buttar. Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Properties of Bovine Colostrum. Recent patents on endocrine, metabolic & immune drug discovery 10 (01); 2016.
- BN Nayak, G Kaur, HS Buttar. TNF α modulation by natural bioactive molecules in mouse Raw 264.7 Cells Journal of Complementary & Integrative Medicine. 13(1): 1-7; 2016.
- G Kaur, M Invally, R Sanzagiri, HS Buttar. Evaluation. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine 6 (4), 273; 2015.