Haresh Suryakant Raulgaonkar
B.E. (Mechanical), DCM, Master in Marketing Management
Operations Management, Market Research, Business Analytics
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.
+91-022-42332000 (Extn-2039 )
- Operations Research
- Operations Management
- Market Research
- ERP with SAP
- Business Analytics (SAS)
28 years (Industry-19 years, Academics-9 years)
His assignments in India include his association with Herdillia chemicals Ltd., Britannia Biscuits Ltd. and Pepsico India Ltd. He worked closely with factory operations including functions as Production management, Maintenance management, Project management, Production planning and control, Procurement and stores including vendor development. He is a trained internal auditor for ISO 9000.
His assignments abroad include position of Chief Engineer and later as Factory Manager with Sunseed Nigeria Plc., Zaria, Kaduna in their 300 TPD cotton seed/ soyabean crushing plant. Subsequently he led Sunssed Nigeria Plc. Agro division’s Ginnery team & turned around the loss making Ginning unit to a sustainable profit making unit.
For past 9 years he has been in the field of management education and since 2010 with SPPSPTM SVKM’S NMIMS, Mumbai.
- Publications – 4 (International- 2 , National- 2 )
- Presentations- 3 (International-1, National-2)
- He has guided 15 M.Pharm + MBA (Pharm tech) students for their research projects.
- He has guided 105 B Pharm + MBA (Pharm tech) students for their research projects.
- Teaching Excellence award 2016
- Haresh Raulgaonkar, Aishwarya Wagle, Henna Shah, Anshul Garg, Yugal Sikri. Study of Factors affecting the selection of orthopedic Implant brands and their perceptual mapping in Mumbai city. NMIMS Management Review, January 2017, XXXIII:73-87.
- Sagar Teli, S. Sowmya, Foram Patel, Kanjani Shah, Nayan Joshi, Riddhi Desai, Haresh Raulgaonkar. Factors affecting choice of Physicians related to Lifestyle diseases, International Journal of Advanced Research, 2016:551-556.
- Apurva Dighe, Zubin Shah, Haresh Raulgaonkar. Decision Modelling Technique: Pharmacoeconomic Approach. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Business Management, November 2015, 3(10):1-9.
- Haresh Raulgaonkar. ‘CSR – CORPORATE LED SOCIAL REJUVENATION’, Book title ‘National Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility- Issues and Challenges’, Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies, 2010, ch. 25, pp:222-235.