Phone : 02242332009/ 02242332265
Experience : 48 years
• Subject Matter Expert & Business Advisor-(Agri & Pharma) Ernst & Young(Business Advisory Services) March’10 till date
• Director-Team Productivity Consultants Ltd (Agri Sector) July’10 till date
• Member-National Advisory Council Tata Chemicals Society for Rural Development July’17 till date
• Director-Pharma Network (NMIMS’s School of Pharmacy & Technology Management) & Advisor-Marketing(NMIMS University) Sept’10 till date
Brand Building & ensuring 100% Placements with increasing Packages of Graduating Students of NMIMS’s School of Pharmacy & Technology Management and Establishing Department of Marketing & Public Relations of NMIMS’s University and all its Schools.
• Vice President- Domestic Sales Rallis India Ltd. - Nov’01 to June’ 10
Turning around Tata Rallis from loss to profit thru radical initiatives addressing peoples Learning & Growth, Policies & Processes, Customer Engagement , Service levels and complete Logistic & Distribution Systems , Debtors & Working Capital Management with Quality of Sales, Cost Efficiency and Audit Worthy parameters
• VP (Marketing & Sales ) Doctoranywhere.Com - Aug’00 to Oct’ 01
Instrumental in launching DoctorAnywhere.com. First Telemedicine Dotcom Company in India
• G M Marketing & Sales (Pharmaceutical) Rallis India Ltd - Oct’99 to July’00
As head of Sales & Marketing of Tata Rallis, was instrumental in making Pharma Division the most profitable of all Divisions.
• Senior General Manager (Business Development) Lupin Laboratories Ltd - Sept’98 to Sept’99
Developed complete Business Plan to launch “Leucent Division” of Lupin Laboratories Ltd to market Neurological, Urological and Psychiatry range of formulation while turning around the stagnant areas in Manpower and Brands of other Divisions.
• GM (Sales & Marketing) Merind Ltd Merck, Sharp & Dhome of India Ltd.- Jan ’69 to Aug ’98
As Head of Human Health Division of Merind Ltd (Formerly Merck Sharp & Dohme of India Ltd), guided successfully to achieve budgeted performance, with manpower of over 500 in-field, branches and head office.
Served in the Board of Tata Pharma Ltd
Responsible for visualizing the opportunity and consequent launch of Quality Generic Business ,First time in the industry, profitable right from launch due to innovative marketing policies and structure.
Successfully integrated complex and different operations of Merind and Tata Pharma with complete integration including Distribution Network, in record time without any bottlenecks.
Brought sea change in level of motivation and relations resulting in 82% of Medical Representatives leaving the Union and becoming part of Management opting for complete flexibility in work practices. Unique in Industry in those times, as example of Trust and Empowerment.