This is a 5 year integrated program spread over 15 trimesters, leading to a post graduate degree in MBA (Pharm. Tech). It is an integrated program specially designed for 10 + 2 students, who wish to develop managerial skills in the Pharmacy stream. The course is tailor made to suit the needs of Pharma industry. The candidate is awarded dual degree, B. Pharm and MBA (Pharma Tech) after successful completion of 5 years. The candidate will get a postgraduate degree in management with the expertise and technical knowledge of pharmacy education. This also saves one academic year and struggle for getting admission to top B schools after graduation. This program is conducted by well-experienced senior faculty in addition to visiting professors/ industry experts.
This is the first time that academicians have framed the syllabus looking into the current industrial needs, thus saving the academic hours for the technical skills required to be delivered in professional life. The course involves a balanced integration in pharmacy & management education.
- Tailor made course suitable for pharma industries & research centers.
- Entry into managerial course at 10 + 2 level.
- Case Studies at all technical and managerial level from top industry executives.
- Frequent interaction with industry and research team.
- Experienced and vibrant full-time faculty.
- Exposure to research environment
- Opportunity to grow in corporate environment in five years.
- Electives in technical areas of specialization, along with opportunity to develop top managerial skills.
- Industrial training (technical + management) at various pharma industries and related organizations.
The course for Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Technology (MBA Pharma Tech)] with dual degree (Five years integrated course) shall extend over five years consisting of fifteen trimesters.
A student is expected to attend all classes. However, a student must put in 80% of total attendance for each subject, in the absence of which he/she will not be eligible to write the exam for that subject. A student is required to monitor his/ her own attendance and no separate notice will be displayed.
In case of genuine medical/ professional/ other reasons resulting in shortage of attendance, the student is encouraged to attend classes the following year as per the rules of re-registration and re-examination of the University. Absence beyond 20% will not be condoned for any reason whatsoever.