Amisha Kamlesh Vora
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
M. Pharm., Ph.D.
Experience : Academics - 12 years
She has 12 years’ experience in teaching undergraduates and post graduates subjects like Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry.
10 years in Academics
- Analytical method development and validation
- Standardization of herbal drugs and formulations
- Development of herbal formulations
• Publications – 6 (International- 3, National-3)
• Patents – 1 (Application filed)
• Presentations – 2 (International)
Total number. 15
She has guided 18 M.Pharm. students for their research projects.
- Life member of Indian Pharmaceutical Association
- Life member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India
- Vora A, Londhe V, Pandita N: Herbosomes enhance the in vivo antioxidant activity and bioavailability of punicalagins from standardized pomegranate extract, Journal of Functional Foods, 2015; 12: 540-548.
- Vora A, Londhe V, Pandita N: Preparation & Characterization of Standardized Pomegranate Extract-Phospholipid Complex as an Effective Drug Delivery Tool, Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology and Research, Apr-Jun 2015, 6(2): 75-80.
- Patel D, Vora A, Development and validation of a high performance thin layer chromatographic method for simultaneous determination of genistein and vitexin in seeds of Vinga mungo, Journal of Planar chromatography, 2014, 6:472-76.