ph.d. pharmaceutical sciences
For Ph.D. the duration is from 3-4 years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Board of Studies
Board of Studies For Pharmaceutics & Quality Assurance
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. H. S. Gour Central University, Sagar (MP), India.
- Dr. M. M. Patel, Director & Principal (SVBIP), Bapu Gujarat Knowledge Village, Gandhinagar-Mansa Road, Po. Vasan, Gandhinagar.
Board of Studies for Pharm. Chemistry, Pharm. Biotechnology, Natural Products & Pharm. Analysis
- Dr. K. S. Laddha, Professor of Pharmacy, Dean (ICD), Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai.
- Dr. Suneela Sunil Dhaneshwar, Professor, Bharti Vidya Peeth University Poona College of Pharmacy, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra.
Board Of Studies For Pharmacology And Clinical Pharmacy
- Dr. Rema Razdan, Professor, Al-Ameen College Of Pharmacy, Hosur Road, Opp Lal Baug Main Gate, Bangalore
- Dr. Aarati G. Jagtap, Retired Professor in Pharmacology, Bombay College of Pharmacy, Mumbai
- To provide excellent education in Pharmaceutical Sciences at research level.
- To cater the need of pharma industries and research organizations at national and international level.
- Regular interactions with industry and research organizations with top bosses/ executives.
- To carry out innovative research and generate PR for creating intellectual property in pharmaceutical sciences through master and doctoral programmes.
- To prepare cadre for academic positions having strength in research, teaching and industrial approaches.
- Phytochemical investigation on indigenous plant isolating marker compounds.
- Impurity profiles of known drugs synthesized by different routes.
- Analytical and bioanalytical method development of combination drugs and related substances test for API.
- Hands-on experience on sophisticated analytical instruments
Learning module – I
Learning module – II
Practicals Based on Research Methods
Students will have to do extensive literature review during the Semester. The review should be pertaining to the area in which they propose to undertake research. The literature review should culminate in the publication of atleast one research review article.